We’re expanding our team and are on the hunt for someone who is as obsessed with interiors as we are!
Come work in our epic converted warehouse/showroom space in caringbah, sydney. You’ll get to show off your amazing interior styling skills with some of the best brands alongside the best stylists.
A little bit about our business, we’re a husband + wife team that started a small homewares store in sutherland just over 4 years ago, we recently moved into a huge showroom/warehouse space in caringbah + expanded our range into furniture, lighting, rugs and pretty much everything you’d need for an uber stylish home!
We love handmade artisan style pieces, specilaise in the unique + one off with a focus around australian designers, boutique brands and also a few international labels too. We go to the ends of the earth to source amazing homewares + furniture to fill our store.
We love to help our customers style their spaces + sometimes their entire homes, we’re passionate about making interior styling + design accessible to everyone. We very much pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service + ability to exceed expectations.
We have a small awesome team that work with us and we are hands on business owners that love what we do. We have some big plans for our little business and are in search of someone who can help us grow.
The role will be 2-3 days per week including Saturdays. (note: please do not apply if you are unable to work at least 2 Saturdays a month).
retail sales assistant
- interior styling/design experience required
- interior design / styling qualification or currently studying
- retail sales experience preferable
- exceptional customer service skills
- people skills
- visual merchandising skills
- ability to consult on all things interior
- tech savvy/social media experience a must!
- advanced computer skills
- photoshop/illustrator required
- enthusiastic + positive + cheerful personality
- ability to exceed customer expectations
what you’ll be doing day to day:
- assisting customers to style their homes in store
- styling + visual merchandising
- process customer orders + enquiries
- sourcing new products + brands
- receiving deliveries
- unpacking + processing orders
- updating + managing our online store
- contributing to social media–instagram, pinterest, youtube etc
- photographing + styling new products
- and just being all round amazing really
to apply please send your cover letter + CV to email@example.com
only email applications will be accepted
applications close 30 September.
ur place x